Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You are being called

You are being called. No, not on your cell phone… put that away. You are being called to something greater, by Someone even greater! You might ask, who would call me to do something great? Or what am I being called to? Or even, how can I answer this calling?  If you are seeking answers I am calling you to put your phones away, leave your computers, textbooks and work at home and take a weekend off to start digging deeper into these questions. Sign up for Embrace and prepare yourself to be challenged, changed and equipped as we take a look at one man who tried running away from his calling and had to be swallowed by a fish before he obeyed!


“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And Behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age”. 
Matthew 28:19-20

Post by a leader who will be at Embrace 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment